- Some of us just make witty posts.
- Some are more helpful but don’t share much about themselves.
- Some don’t have anything to contribute but contribute regularly.
- Some troll, of course.
- Some like to play the devil’s advocate regularly.
- Some always agree with the op.
- Some just post in the bst.
- Some of us are a combination of the previous seven.
Do you consider the quality of your posts before hitting the post button or do you just post the first thing that comes to mind? Do you notice that your posts are similar in some way?
When I joined YYE I had this idea that I’d try to make as high of quality posts as possible. I established my own criteria for measuring the quality of those posts and now that I have surpassed 250 posts in one year, I face the realization that I have fallen short of my goal.
I guess I’m just curious as to how much thought members give to their posts.