How many throws do you own?

I’m just curious because I see folks selling throws and they’ll list like 30 and say they’re selling only a part of their collection. On other threads, there are photos of sooooo many different ones by the same person. I’m just curious to know how many you guys have. I found some older threads on the same topic; but, it’s been a while so I’m wondering how many throws y’all have.

I’ll start - I’ve got 14 here and 5 more on the way.

30? I’m hoping to only have about 10 here soon.

Seventeenish

maybe 20 in all. im running a bit heavy these days.

enough lol

I think I’m over 400 now. Too many.

4 Likes

For a second there I thought you said 400.

5 Likes

I’ve got eleven. There are 5 or 6 i play with regularly.

2 Likes

16 plastic/hybrid
38 metal (with 6 more on the way)

2 Likes

I’m never really certain. I really don’t want to count them all (or know really). However my collection has always been and always will be just one short of complete. My yoyo collection seems to keep growing , even multiplying like :rabbit2:x :rabbit2:= :rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:Yoyo math?

5 Likes

You make the best posts @skitrz

3 Likes

This reminds me of the rule of thumb from the cycling world of people having N+1 bikes.

There’s always something new that you’ve got your eye on, for better or worse :smile:

3 Likes

Intense enduro +Yeti enduro+ Evil Wreckoning enduro = on the nose @stublag!!! :eyes:

1 Like

I know what you mean. It feels that way to me too a lot of the time.

However, I’ve reached a point where I have more yoyos on my “potential For Sale” list than on my wishlist, so my collection could be shrinking a bit in the not too distant future.

1 Like

I own 9 metals, and that’s it.

1 Like

I have 11 right now, with over half of those being under $25.

1 Like

Oh man. Uh rough estimate somewhere just over a 100 with about 5 or 6 I play with on a regular basis and my black/silver/gray splash Czech Point Pivot with me pretty much all the time.

I have about 15 right now, I’ve had over 100 different yoyos overall, most I’ve had at any given time was probably 40-50. Most of those were pretty cheap though, I’ve probably never had much more than 20 high end yoyos at any given time.

Around 30 or so if we count my wife’s Higbys stash.

I only have 3 :joy:

1 Like