How many Around the Worlds have you done most and with what yoyo? I’ve done 53 on a (Yes, I know) NorthStar…
I’m about to give this a go
And the answer?
I haven’t tried this but once listened to a 10 hour cut of daft punk’s “around the world” song, that’s gotta count for something
But probably not something you’d look forward to.
Haha I got a headache from it
… but was it worth it??
One time I listened to red bone by childish gambino for a whole plane flight and another time some jpop
- That’s not a record but it was for me so I was happy.
Well, everyone else was joking around. Sorry.
My Heart says no, but my brain says…no
That ones a jam!
Few Questions: (In jest)
- Can I use a one foot long string?
- Do I have to be able to bind afterwards?
- If I don’t have to bind, can I just do Around the Worlds without any spin. (If the answer is yes, then my answer is infinity )
Without any joking tho… I made 101 Around the Worlds with my G2 Banshee (With a bind afterwards of course). It caused a lot of messed up string tension!
- Shorter string will limit the number you can achieve, since a shorter string will impart less spin to the yoyo.
- Bind not required, but it must return to your hand.
- Yoyo must remain spinning and return to hand spinning.
Interesting, I would have assumed bind was required!
Well, it can be a responsive
Bump… anyone who wants to actually post a result???
You earned the winner rank in this post as you were the only person to properly try and post. Thanks!