How long have you been yo-yoing?

2 years

Happy Throwing! =]

Same for me and I also have a Tom Kuhn No Jive in my collection.

like almost a year

About a year, was thinking of making a video, but meh, just too much work for so little joy.

1 year and 3 months…
Still in expert section…

1 month and im in advanced,plus my own tricks

ive been throwin for about 10 months

ive done everything on YYE but i skipped some in the master section but i went through em yesterday and learned a couple

ive also made a couple origanal tricks

I’ve been throwing for about 3 months.I’m on the end of the master section in yoyoexpert (but I still can’t do the boing_e_bong) plus my own tricks ^^.I’m having fun while I’m playing so that’s the most important thing.

bump

on my 3rd week and i’m 2 tricks into advanced 1 it made a huge difference after the first week i picked up a skyy chaser.

2 Years.

seven 1/2 months I’m on the Expert section

3 months basically finished the master section. And have like 3 long string tricks and multiple combos.

about a year, and im just getting into advanced. i carry my yoyo with me everywhere, but dont have much time to sit down and learn new stuff. when asked if i’ll ever compete (usually people ask after a lengthy Matrix, Plastic Whip, or barrel-rolls into brain twister), i just say “nah, I’m in it for the fun.”

A year and a half.

A year and a half. Starting the expert section.[color=black][/color]

started November 2008
so its 1 year and 5 month now

6 months I could do most of the tricks till experts ( I learn only things I like) and a little bit of masters. I like whips and slacks

Only about an hour and I just did spirit bomb.

:smiley: Just kidding!

I’ve been yoyoing for about a month and I’m really enjoying it. My favorite trick right now is brain twister until I learn spirit bomb. I just got my speeder in the mail today and I’ve been playing around with it. Going from a Mosquito to a Speeder is an eye opener. I just spent the last two hours or so practicing binds. ::slight_smile:

I’m not in any hurry, but I think I can get to high advanced or expert level in two more months or so. I’m just here for the fun though

bump