How is the yyf genesis

I want to get the yyf genesis for my b-day but im not shure how it plays it looks great but im not shure can anyone tell me please

It’s only a true modern classic with bona fide legendary status, and a contender for the title of best yoyo ever made. :smiley: Large, solid and stable.

That having been said, I haven’t played the 2012 version. Also, it may play just a tad bit heavy by this very moment’s standards. But I personally consider it a must-have and a really nice b-day present.

I love mine. Great control with a variety of speeds, very stable, and probably the longest spinning yoyo I’ve used.

Well it’s been used to win MANY contests and it is considered one of the best competition yoyos ever made. No doubt its a good yoyo but the play is extremely stable, it spins literally forever, and fits in the hand nicely.

Amazing. It is comfortable, SO stable, and can do ANYTHING you throw at it.

I’m not going to pretend that I’m a yoyo expert, so far my collection consists of:

YYF 7075 Doomsday Genesis
YYF Supernova Lite
YYF Superstar
YYF Yuuksta
YYF Skyline
YYF Onestar
SPYY Addiction v2
CLYW Arctic Circle
Aero-Yo MTE

It may seem like it, but I’m not a YYF fanboy, this is just the way it’s worked out… =P

Anyways, my Doomsday Genesis is BY FAR the best yoyo I own. It outspins, out stables and outperforms all my others in every way. I haven’t tried all that many yoyos so I’m not going to say “the Genesis is the best yoyo ever”, but its by FAR the best one I’ve tried, to the point where I hardly use anything else.

I don’t know how the regular Genesis compares to the Doomsday, being a different alloy, but the DD version is the absolute nuts.

I agree with what everyone else has said. Getting a Genesis is kind of a no-brainer. :slight_smile:

It is extremely stable and smooth. In all honesty it is too heavy for my tastes though.