How good are SPYY yoyos?

I honestly love SPYY. My only throw from them is my Dynamo, but it is one fantastic throw! It plays fantastically in 1a and 5a and I am so glad I got it. Unfortunately I think that they were only doing one run of them so if you wanted to get one I think you’re out of luck. But as everyone has said you’ll be happy with any spyy. All the ones I’ve tried have been outstanding!

Recently got a punchline repeater, black and green acidwash. Without a doubt the best ano I’ve ever seen.

I think the quite the contrary… I think spyy does a very good job. Steve has a very good handle on what he’s doing. Plus I’m very certain the new amplifier is quite the best comp ready YoYo they make now. Not to mention they have some awesome laser engravings

I have to second this. The Amplifier is too awesome.

Wow, I gotta try one out now.

SPYY is realistically maybe my favorite company. They are all amazing. People may not talk about them that much but people in the know, know what’s up. They’re all amazing. Smooth, reliable, beautiful. Never let you down. You cannot say enough good things about a SPYY. That’s the truth.

SPYY is by far my most favourite company. All of the players from SPYY seem like really good people, they are all quite different from one another in their play styles.

I actually only own one yoyo by them, the Flying V, and it is my favourite throw. Not just because of the shape and play but the high quality of the product too. Whenever I hear people talking about SPYY throws the word “smooth” always comes up and it is rightly placed. The graphics and ano are just perfect. I would love to acquire more SPYY throws and I am sure they all play to the same high standard. I want to try and get a Ronin, it looks amazing and I love the specs.

I don’t know. they definitely beat CLYW, though.

They have a yoyo called the Pro and Guy Wright is a team member.

I’m done here.

really? I think it’s clyw then spyy then one drop but that’s just me.

Only thrown a Spyder 1, Revenger, and Addiction but they were all great. I kinda don’t like the Hot Topic ROCK AND ROLL aesthetics of some of their engravings though.

I could do without the skulls and stuff haha

hahahahahahaa XD i hate yoyofactory with a passionnn, my 888 was such poop. The g5 was ok. Just ok tho. They need to step up their game forreal.

you need to try one of there better throws, like the super g or Derain severe.

SPPY is very far behind the times… I mean, they’ve only just started on wooden yoyos, Duncan past that stage like 30 years ago…

There was a poll not long ago about the best Spyy.  The winner was the El Ranchero, and of the ones I tried, I agree:

Fun fact: “El Ranchero” is Spanish for… “THE Ranchero”!

I recently got myself the El Ranchero and it has blown all of my other yoyo’s out of the water. It is defiantly my favorite. Its gorgeous and is amazingly smooth. The best $130 I ever spent.

SPYY is crazy good.

Supra is the best undersize yoyo. I have tried or owned an absurd number of expensive yoyos. This is one of the few that stands out head and shoulders above the rest.

listen to this guy.

I agree. I just recently added a supra to my SPYY collection and that thing is an undersized monster!!