how fast can the yomega glide play

hey guys i was wondering can the glide play fast like phenom fast

The Yomega Glide plays as fast as the Yomega Glide can play.

2 Likes

Enough said…

If the question is “can the glide handle very fast play” then yes. It can.

I’ve never played a Glide, but I doubt it is as fast as a Phenom. The Phenom is can be pushed past the point of insanity, few yoyos of its weight can match it, considering it is like 67grams.

um u forgot about the yyr sleipnir

when i meant fast play i meant the play styles of hiroyuki suzuki and marcus koh and i meant can the glide handle their styles of fast play

Well if you have a Sleipnir and a Glide then decide for yourself. I don’t think it can match the Sleipnir or the Phenom.

Suzuki and Koh can play fast with any type of yoyo, but would they like playing with it is the question.

A better question is: can YOU play that fast? :wink: A yoyo is not usually the bottleneck for fast play until you’re at a serious level. Any yoyo, even not one traditionally considered “fast” can be pushed. Remember, it’s just a hunk of matter at the end of a string. No yoyo has magical “speed assist technology”… aerodynamic properties and weight are all that matter.

And if you’re not capable of pushing a yoyo fast enough for the aerodynamic properties to kick in, then it doesn’t matter much.

1 Like