How do you get into a Green Triangle?

This is your favorite way to get into a GT, my personal favorite is ninja vanish

my personal my favorite way to get into a gt is the way andre teaches you (trapeze to triangle). and what is ninja vanish?

[quote=“jon0_0cruz,post:2,topic:10708”]
my personal my favorite way to get into a gt is the way andre teaches you (trapeze to triangle). and what is ninja vanish?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPK945_NEDQ

My favourite is brent stole.

1 Like

Ladder Escape :stuck_out_tongue:

Wrist mount or from gyroscopic flop.

From wrist mount, I push into the string like im doing spirit bomb (which i totally CANNOT do spirit bomb) then slide the string over my wrist onto the string.

…Did that make sense?

Put simply, I get into green triangle by wrist mount. :slight_smile:

Not sure what it’s called, but throw a break away, then pinch the string about half way down with your non throw hand, almost like you would with a ninja vanish, then throw the string near your throw hand, wrapping it around the string hanging down to the yoyo one ful twist and catch it again with your throw hand. you now have what looks like an upside down coat hangar. pop the yoyo up into the upside-down triangle from the back onto the single string held by your non throw hand, and boom - GT.
hope you could follow that…

Sounds like GT via Martini mount

My personal favorite is actually one im trying to figure out how to do…i throw a hook and after i roll the first time i can slide into a GT. (Done it like 10 times in the past 2 days…)

Favorite way that i know how to do would be either a brent stole or you would go ito trapeze pop off go around your wrist and when you let the string off your in a GT. was in one of Brett’s (ibanezcollector) GT videos

GT via Bear Trap

Either Brent Stole or Ninja Vanish, but probably Ninja Vanish because i land that more often.

bump Thanks guy nice to know how you get into one. I also like to wrist whip and stick my finger out in mid-air and it goes into a GT

Love this vid

I was gonna put that!

you should have used the search button. i asked the same question sometime in october.

It’s not like that was three months ago and we have a load of new members and everyone’s improved, or anything.

For me, I really like slack drops. Split bottom mount, hop forward, drop the slack. Nice and easy =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwZMW3vEJgQ

0:27-0:37 are the 2 that I like to do.

brent stole!!!

yup thats it, thanks ive been wondering what that was called