How do you find other YoYoers near you?

I used to be in some clubs a while ago but it seems none of them are still running, and I can’t find anyone near me who still yoyos. So how do you find others to throw with?

6 Likes

it depends on where your located

5 Likes

Usually through posting on places like this… perhaps give some reference to a state/city that you reside in and ask if anyone else is in the area and would like to meet and start a club.

7 Likes

I walk from town to town calling out in a very loud voice, “Are there any throwers to be found here?”

10 Likes

I think this is the course of action I should take

3 Likes

Will do, thanks!

1 Like

Several times I’ve handed someone a yo-yo, and found the new yo-yoer right next to me.

8 Likes

You make ‘em.

4 Likes

A guy here put a message up if there was anyone there and I was there so go with that.

2 Likes

I’ve never found anyone or thrown with anyone I didn’t get into this.

2 Likes

I got a seasonal job at a store that sells some skill toys. Basically the whole staff throws. And juggles. And plays kendama. And, etc.

7 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

anyone of them on the forum?

2 Likes

I live in a very small town and I can always be certain that there is one guy that will throw with me. Just look in the mirror! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

If you yo-yo in public you will meet fellow throwers, plus a bunch of wise guys, but yeah, you are not alone…

4 Likes

Not that I know of, but I’m going to ask around.

2 Likes

that’d be really cool if they were! what kind of juggling do they do? club juggling or like ball juggling?

1 Like

Pretty much both, except me. I never really tried clubs, although I will be soon!

2 Likes

post some attempt videos or tell me how it goes!

1 Like

If you want a new yo-yo friend just look in the mirror and say “skitrz” 5 times!

1 Like