How do I stop wanting yoyos?!

Ok. So i decided to go on a week long yoyo fast, just to prove I could do it. But since I had no yoyo to play with, I ended up looking at new yoyos during that week. And even though I probably could get one I still don’t need one, and the desire to get a new yoyo is driving me crazy. Do you guys know how I can quench the desire for a new throw? Or should I just get another yoyo after all?

Get a new yoyo. It’s the only solution. :wink:

There’s only one way.

Shopping, shopping and shopping.

Just buy it, and then wait half a year, and then time for another one. Great way to do it.

I knew it was very impossible for you to get one yoyo for a year.

hmmmm. I like your guy’s answers. But then there’s the issue of what yoyo I should get. And are you sure there’s no other way?

I try to get a new one every week wether in a trade or buying it just to switch it up

well if I was to get a new yoyo I would want it unresponsive and under $30. Whatever it is I can silicone it. I’m thinking of getting a lyn fury and siliconing it. ::slight_smile:

well what i did was accidently spend all my $1000 all on yoyos, and i figured out that i still needed money for other things… now i don’t have a super big yoyo buying urge anymore

Theres no way of stoping wanting yoyo. There is but its not a good idea; quit yoyoing (don´t do it). When I want a new yoyo, I control myself and think its a bad idea and I don´t buy it.

I am pretty broke and I still want to find ways to afford new yoyo’s, howerver my wife has threatened to cut of my middle fingers if I don’t stop going on about yoyo’s and that seems to have helped with my craving :smiley:

Self control?

Just get a new one. Its that simple. If you have the money get one.

Or you can buy a yoyo from me lol

Just nuy something new. Try to get around on your buying, get all different types.

well then I’m getting a new yoyo. ;D I think that I’ll be destroying the use of this post when I say 'whats a good unresponsice yoyo under $30 (i can silicone whatever it is)

I don’t think it’s a good idea to encourage him to spend money on something when you don’t even know him. Honestly if he already has a yoyo that can do the tricks he does, he doesn’t need a new one.

I think of it this way: I only need ONE yoyo. If you have one that you like, there’s no reason to spend money (that you could be using on somehting else) to get another.

protostar. or wait a week for the northstars.

What I’ve done is I have wired up a car battery to each of my earlobes. Then every time I start talking about buying a new yoyo my bud completes the circuit and shocks the bejesus out of me. Fixes that problem pretty fast.