When u tend to buy new yo-yos?

Title says it all :wink:

When I have money and aren’t buying something else…

when something by onedrop comes along :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh… I’d say about 4-5 months ago? :stuck_out_tongue:

When I have money and on a hunt for new throws ;D

You’ve always bought a yo-yo 4-5 months ago? Well I have a hard time finding shoes that fit me, because both of my feet are smaller than each other.

Good to know. :smiley:

Every time my mom lets me

When I have money and want a new throw. That doesn’t happen very often though. Over the past few months the only yoyos I have wanted were another 5Star, and a Collabricon. One down, one to go. :slight_smile:

when ever my parents let me

Same here. In fact, I am looking for a butterfly transaxle yo-yo for work now.

didn’t happen often on me anyway… :stuck_out_tongue:
aaahhhh, i want to be kids that can say; “mommy, can i have new yoyo…?”
;D

I actually hardly ever buy new yoyos… I usually stick to trading.

Irrelevant, but I think I’ve only bought like 4 yoyos; the rest came from trades.

sadly… when i break one :frowning:

when i have money

well when ever my parents let me and no its not like “mommy, can i have new yoyo…?” its more like mom am gonna get a new yoyo and mom is like didnt u just buy one and i am like it over a year ago come oon i got straight A’s cept for thee computer(I.T) and then i search for a new yoyo :smiley:
Love u MOM :smiley:

For me, at the beginning, I make a list of the yoyos in ‘my dream collection’. Then, whenever I get the chance, I just buy my yoyos according. (The list is changed accordingly when new yoyos are released.)

Same here. Getting something for Christmas soon. Maybe a northstar since my starlite is cracked, but not all the way cracked in the caps like in those other pictures

Haha That would be Fun to just ASK for a New Throw when you want one.
I got Money right now, But Since its Around Christmas Time, I decided to just go spend it on Christmas Gifts for my Family. Im just about to go to the mall, and im gonna try to get something that everybody likes. :wink: