yoyo's

Do you think you could have to many yoyo’s?
I keep teling myself that, “that’s the last one i’m going to buy” but then I go browising through the shop section or read a great review then go “hrrmmm that looks cool I might buy that one next”.
The question is when does it end, will we ever be satisfied with the yoyo’s you already own or will we go one wanting the latest and greatest in yoyo’s.

i know i keep telling my self “Ok, this is the last one im going to buy”, but it never works out. i know i really enjoy getting new ones and always look forward to the next big thing.

I don’t think you can have to many. I have had to stop buying them for the next while until u get a new job lined up. But once I do I’m planning on buying a BvM :slight_smile:

Just buy new ones while you trade or sell ones you never use. That way you should mantain a steady amount coming in and out of your collection

Yeah…
Humans never satisfied with anything that they have… They always wants more…

Just don’t buy too many yoyo…
Think about when you will get your new yoyo and don’t buy too often…
Like twice a year…

Are you kidding??? I could never have enough yoyo’s!!!

If you want to have yoyo’s just for playing then either don’t buy to many or trade some when you buy new ones. But some people like me, like to collect them and don’t need to play all of them and is just satisfied hving them to collect.