How do I fix my response pad

It’s not RTV
tho

How do you get the yoyo like that

I think this is your issue maybe. Although I do recall that storing monkey snot in the fridge is recommended so…:man_shrugging:

Exactly the same way as what @AquaJoe outlined above.

Your re-silicone looks pretty good. The important thing is to just leave it out to dry for minimum 24hrs.

• If you try to speed it up by adding heat (or w/e else) it will mess it up
  • And if you play it too early it won’t be fully cured

I’ll add that I only store my Flowable Silicone in a desk draw with a screw in the top vs. being stored in the fridge - YMMV.

1 Like

Omg I think you have the answer to my problem because everytime j silicone I put it near my heater

1 Like

3 Likes

There you go, that’s probably it. Can’t speed it up with heat, just have to be patient.

Lastly doesn’t matter if room temp is 15’c or 25’c, just leave it on a table and don’t look/touch it for 24hrs.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the help I just finished with the silicone and it works great here’s a pic

6 Likes

Awesome!

It definitely looks better! But it’s still cracking? Maybe get some new flowable? It definitely shouldn’t be cracking/breaking off already

Nah it’s not cracking it’s just I messed up with peeling off the extra silicone it still works great after 4 hours of play

5 Likes

Glad to hear you got it to work. :+1:

1 Like