How are you? Good? Me too!

So, all of the threads are one question or one focused topic. So I took the liberty to create a thread where people can have conversations without messages, aaaaand, you can say anything that you think should be out there! Keep this thread alive!

4 Likes

Press the heart button! It turns pink!

👇
6 Likes

Can I say anything? There are rules about what you can say here. So, in this topic, I can say anything?

7 Likes

I don’t know about ANYTHING…

3 Likes

Eggs. Done.

4 Likes

Anything. Said it. Done.

4 Likes

It’s obvious but

8 Likes

Duck?

2 Likes

Ok, let me rephrase this. This is is like a community board that you see at public parks and stuff. This is meant to let people talk to each other without pm. (Some things you could write are, a new trick you learned, A new yoyo you got, a contest experience, what you ate for breakfast, how much you liked your coffee this morning, what you got for your birthday or Christmas, your favorite anime (Mine is Naruto thanks for asking), A video game you just played?) those are just some things.

4 Likes

No, advertisements are still spam and all things containing anything remotely “Rated R” are going to be flagged.

4 Likes

I looked everywhere for my magic yoyo n8. I’m almost positive someone stole it. Just wanted to let y’all know.

3 Likes

Someone broke into my house last year and, among other things, took my favorite puffin

3 Likes

That sucks

2 Likes

What if we don’t want to say anything?

6 Likes

This thread unfortunately seems dead.

2 Likes

Leftover Chinese food for breakfast is awesome

1 Like

Vegetable lo mein.

2 Likes

If y’all ever get the chance, try some Thai food. Seriously, it’s the best

7 Likes

Anyone else here like Twenty One Pilots? Listening to them while on the forums. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t say anything bad about them from what I’ve heard. I like the song I think maybe it’s called “The Good Old Days”? that my brother sent me a link to. In Walmart today I heard Judas Priest “Breaking the Law” which was weird. I have almost no knowledge of current hot music since I never listen to the radio anymore and I play CDs in my car because I’m old.

2 Likes