Holey Moley...

I JUST DID A TOWER LACERATION!!! ;D ;D :slight_smile: :smiley: :wink: ;D :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

Its such an amazing trick. I was doing it, practicing the motion, getting it wrong, and suddenly, after i whipped, the yoyo didnā€™t reach the end of the string, it landed on another string, i thought i got a weird knot, and i saw a tower! :o Its so amazing how it just lands in a tower!

Just a problem, i think i didnā€™t do it right. Youā€™re supposed to dismount to the front right? or is it the back? Because in that one time I did it, i dismounted from the front and got a knot. Is it the back? Or am i doing something wrong?

Anyway, just a tip for those who are still trying to get it, whip first, stick your finger in later. Soo amazing.

Now, congratulate me on my success~ :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Okay, I did it for the second time in my life!!! ;D Its a dismount to the back. Man its an amazing trick. Who couldā€™ve thought of such a trick.

P.S. Iā€™m not sure if it was intentional, but thanks for the thanks Chameleon! ;D

1 Like

Awesome RS!

May I ask where you learned this motion ???

I accedently did a backwards one once then it caught on the string and hit my lip.

All I had to do was watch this video 9000 times. Its just a really circular hook motion, pop the yoyo really really high in the air, then a delay, then you stick your left hand there, then you let the back string hit your wrist, let the yoyo land on one of the strings, not sure which one, and then hope for a tower to form. You really need a really big circular motion, and a really delayed ā€œstick your finger inā€ time. Also, iā€™m not sure if it makes it easier, but I was using a stock length highlight i think.

I canā€™t explain it, you just have to watch the thing over 9000 times.

EDIT: Not sure which string it is actually. Bolded.

Keep on getting into a wrist mountā€¦ Not sure which string to land it on.

Make sure that you let the slacked loop go quite some distance before sticking your finger in. Make sure that the yoyo goes high, so that the loop has time to whip around the strings that you are landing. Look at the video a lot of times, you will get it eventually.

You really gotta get the yoyo very high, the string needs to go really far.

Figure out how it works, now I am going to try to get it in regular, then Lacer.

cant do it but the string to land it on is this
you have to go in between the 2 strings that are there and land on the one at the bottom in between the two. its hard to 'splaine.