Hitman Pro

The gold ones are only 42! Wow.
I hope the silver ones are still 38$ when they come out.

My son says that they play NOTHING like the og hitman. In fact he said these are terrible.

Andre told him his opinion but I would rather Andre tell us here than me say it. The statement would hold more validity then.

Andre, What do you think of the hitman pro?

Wow.

Aw man, you are killing me!!! Iā€™m second guessing buying one now but I guess I have to keep in mind, to each their own. Iā€™ll probably still buy it, itā€™s my kind of shape. I would still love to hear what Andreā€™ has to say about it.

If I may offer my route as a suggestion. Go second run with this one. I heard the same thing about the first run of the Eneme, and I heard second run was awesome on that one.

I hear ya, I read that too about the Enemeā€™s. Not that the 1st run was terrible, just not what everyone had hoped. Iā€™m just hoping that this is just a preference thing but you never know. They may have even only made the few for worldā€™s just to get feedback so they can be AWESOME when they are released.

I have been holding off on posting here but, I have to say, these do look interesting, however I have never played an OG Hitman, however I have played a Vict so, I for one would be willing to give one a shot, so long as the dang gap width was bigger than the Vict :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

i have to say: gap is very big although i have never played an og hitman or vict

Two thick shims and sili it and it plays like a DREAM!!! I love the gap on the X-Con!!! The Lyn turned me off of wanting a Hitman but Iā€™m loveā€™n this shape.

d4rqk0n3 is my husband, he recently traded his Vict, he said that he never even thought about using shims, too late now lol

if i was at worlds i would of bought it