high school

JUST LIKE A SOPHOMORE WOULD SAY!

But anyways that doesn’t describe everyone.

I’ve loved high school! Main things I’d say are get involved in stuff outside of school. Music, sports, clubs, etc. Make sure you are social and don’t just kind of separate yourself. I know that can be really hard for some people, I do it sometimes too we all do but we need to get over that otherwise high school will be a lot harder than it should be. Hang around with people that are positive and don’t just put you down all the time. Switching friend groups can be hard but will pay off in the long run if the change is necessary. Make friends!!! Have fun!!! Try out for the talent show :). High school is what you make it, if you strive to make it a positive fun experience, for the most part it will be. If you go in with an attitude of “Oh this year’s gonna be awful, I hate school” then yea it’ll be rough. So stay positive, have fun, and don’t let others control you (haters aren’t gonna stop hating but don’t let them get to you, all they want is reaction so don’t give it to them). Hope you have a fantastic high school experience!

1 Like

Just realized that theoretically I could take calculus as a sophomore.

Freshman here!

pajamaman, does your hair curl naturally when it gets long?

I’m a junior only sad thing is that out school only has 10-12 so no freshmen to pick on:( sophomores will have to do lol

;___;

Sorry, I can’t lie to you…that would be wrong.

I found pre-calc pretty easy to be honest. First semester of calc was pretty good. Then 2nd semester came and it was all kinds of ridiculous. Still go a B though. I don’t know if it’s the same wherever you are, but keep all your notes on limits.

How my school was, it was 1 semester pre calc/ H math analysis, then 2nd semester AP calc A
then next year it was first semester AP calc B, then 2nd semester Calc C.
For all of calc B I didn’t so much as touch limits. Then they were randomly brought back halfway through calc C.

Listen to him…Limits are a lot of calc…

yeah

[quote=“Pajama Man 8398,post:51,topic:42397”]

yes

[quote=“Pajama Man 8398,post:52,topic:42397”]

why?

My hair does the same. I rarely see others with that trait, so I feel less weird. That’s all.