high school

I didn’t know you were a girlyman. :wink:

Ooooh you. :wink:

I was never really picked on. And I disagree with the picking something that’s not physically involved. It’s good to stay active. I was on football for a year, then golf, then tennis, then track, which had about 100+ students (if you were willing to go to practices and meets, then you were on the team. Even with that though, we had 8 or 9 people that went to state and placed pretty high). I made a lot of friends doing all of those. I’d say just join whatever activity you enjoy. But DO EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES. Community service and clubs cough key club cough look great on college apps. I didn’t do a whole lot of community service, but I had enough years of sports and other extra curriculars, plus a great essay, to get into one of the top engineering universities in the country.

I completely agree with everything else though. I took the hardest classes offered all 4 years, including my senior year. Which even though I got senioritis pretty bad, I was still able to squeak by with atleast a B in everything.

Dang…that’s lolzy

What I meant was do something not physically involved at least. Don’t just be “that sports guy”, diversify yourself.

^he/she is right.

I basically just sat through high school. Alabama’s school system is awful, so I never had to really put in any work. If you go to a good school that actually tries to impart knowledge then take advantage of it as much as possible.

Alabama has schools?

Haha, made me so happy.

1 Like

Not really, no.

Well, we have really dope colleges. Our elementary and high schools are garbage.

Welp, my school is online so the only challenge I have is to not procrastinate…
like now…
…Stupid Pre-Calc…

I thought High school AP Calc was hard. Now college Calc feels too easy…weird

Great something to look forward too.

OH, nonononono…Pre-calc and Calc are two different beasts, trust me…My pre cal teacher was awesome, but Calc…different beast, again.

I’m on my second week of high school. Pretty fun, but my best friends/inner circle are all in 8th grade, so I gotta hand out with my outer circle.

I’m now in the process of running for student council! yay!!!

Wow.

Home school.

haha. the actual reality is that i am in a college prep music school, and they recently got some openings for a “Student council”

Ah, I understand.

Sophomore year. To all freshies: Welcome to the place where everyone judges and no one cares enough to listen and understand. Welcome to 4 years of peer pressure and, if you play it right, 4 years of fun.