High End Throw Help

The Chik! Is a great all around yoyo and can grind, hit up horizontal, speed play, chilled out slow play, it is a jack of all trades yoyo and really shines! The side effects really bring a bunch of character to tr table for this yoyo.

You wont be disappointed with this one.

I like the spikes but I’m currently rocking a set of mini discs in mine but have large discs and ultralights in brass and ano’d colors along with a pair of Legos… I said all this to say each has a different weight and offer different things in terms of string play and the overall feel of the yoyo you’ll have to buy them and see what you like (if you pick up the Chik! I have a set of ultra lights I can send you (I’ll double check to make sure I have a spare pair not in a yoyo).

If money is a factor and you’re wanting to spend as less as possible, I would probably go with the Chik! I’ve read nothing but outstanding things about the Chik! and side effects only make a yoyo better. There are no bad “side effects” to having side effects, lol. See what I did there? They pretty much ensure that these yoyo’s will still be getting thrown hundreds of years from now. You can go to highspeedyoyo.com and read all the different reviews on all the different yoyo’s. They’re awesome reviews and will definitely help you decide on a yoyo.

Something 7075 might be cool, any throws in mind? The format C looks kinda cool.

I would like a blasted finish, but i’d be okay with the finish on the chik because it still seems awesome.

That’d be cool :slight_smile:

haha love puns.

Let me know of you pick the Chik! Up and well make arrangements after you getmitmim hand to see what you think I may have something different by then.

Personally, I would have recommended the Chik even before reading your post.

After reading that ^ I definately recommend the Chik. I agree with Greg in that the surface for grinding isn’t as good as some (the YYF CZM84VK has the best grinding surface I’ve tried), however it’s still a fantastic yoyo. Granted I wouldn’t say it was too “floaty”, but it doesn’t feel to heavy on the string either.

Fast, stable, comes with side effects and only costs $88.00. You really can’t lose.

I’ll let you know. That’s what I think I’ll get, now just gotta convince my parents to let me spend that much on a yoyo lol

Just go Chik and be happy :wink:

Honestly, pyramatte still grinds really well in my experience. To be honest some onedrops grind better than blasted throws.

I would say buy anglam cc for a real high end throw if you are rich

Code 1 might be a good on for you.

Yeah I’m going with the Chik!, just gotta order it now! haha Thanks everyone for all the help!