Hi. Please help me with this.

accelerator isnt exactly good for learning on imo

Itā€™s quite the competition throw, though. Back when I started yoyoing the first unresponsive yoyo that I got was the C3 Token, and that little thing took me through all the tricks on YoyoExpert. I donā€™t think it makes a difference what yoyo you start out on.

So today iā€™ve ordered a Gold Shutter. I hope it will be a great yoyo. Iā€™ll take care about the threads when screwing,etcā€¦ Thanks for advices. Any good tricks or playing style that I should learn?

1 Like

^^ Good to see you caring about the threads of a yoyo from the start. Your Shutterā€™s gonna last you a looong time because of that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s enriely up to you. Do what you like!

1 Like

Great choice!! I have a shutter, and it is definitely the best yoyo in your price range that I have ever owned. Also, it is good to be careful with your yoyo, but the shutter is good quality, so it probably wonā€™t break or strip any time soon (mine hasnā€™t and Iā€™ve had mine for quite a while). So donā€™t worry about that.

Now, as far as tricks, you first need the bind to get your unresponsive yoyo back to your hand. After that, I would start learning mounts like double or nothing and the man on the flying trapeze and his brother. After you mastered those, maybe learn the matrix. I hope this helps!

Keep yoyoing!

1 Like

Thank you so much. Now I`m not as scared as I was before reading those comments.

Ok so today Ive recieved the yoyo. But it has some problems, it doesnt spin well :smiley: :smiley: that was unlucky. Anyway they will give me another one so that`s not a problem indeed. (They have only blue and red left, and i want gold :o :o :o

Should spin fine ā€¦

There was actually a problem with the bearing, it was too tight and didnā€™ spin properly.

It being ā€œtightā€ should be an issue with the bearing seat, not the bearing

As for the bearingā€¦
Do you have any lighter fluid, mineral spirits, or acetone?
If so, take the bearing out and clean it with that.

1 Like

I am now waiting for the blue one. But iā€™ll let you know.

facepalm

lol oh well, the store sounded like they have excellent customer service. Enjoy your 2 new Shutters :smiley:

And if the blue one doesnā€™t spin ā€œwellā€ā€¦

send the golden shutter to, I just never play with shutter before

They told me that I can return the golden shutter if i don`t like it.(the trading rules in my country are made as so you can return any product in 10 days.) And they will replace it. so why facepalm :-\ lol

Believe it or not guys, yoyos can have manufacturing issuesā€¦ I had a similar issue with a yoyo from yoyo expert. They replace it if there are any issues at all out of the package. Wether or not the yoyos bearing or bearing seat has a issue, they replace it. I think itā€™s highly unlikely that its an issue with the player.

1 Like