Help!!!

so today I got a AGIR Bearing( AIGR whatever) ;D
but I tried to put it on the dv888, it gets stuck in the middle and doesn’t fully go in, I tried to get it out with a wrench but it didn’t work. what should I do?

and nobody answers :’(

Get some pliers with the circle near the handle, pull it out, put it in paint thinner, then put some thin lube on it. Hope I helped.

1 Like

thanks for the first post! ;D and thanks for the suggestion, iI’ll try it

What do you mean it gets stuck in the middle? As in it doesn’t go far enough in that you can still see into the bearing seat?

it has a tiny gap, not wide enough for the string to go though but thats not really my problem. it’s stuck, I mean STUCK, I tied it with my wrench as hard as I could but won’t get out.

Do you mean pliers? A wrench wouldn’t work very well…

It might be that the metal on the bearing that touches the yoyo has too narrow of a narrow or a diameter or that same area on the yoyo has too large or a diameter. It happens.

PS-Please make a title relative to the topic at hand. A good one might be Stuck Bearing, which reminds me that you might want to search the forum for other useful topics.

1 Like

yes I meant pliers :stuck_out_tongue: https://tcboe21.wikispaces.com/file/view/pliers.jpg/35152525/pliers.jpg
something like this

Ok yeah that’s what you should be using.

If it’s as stuck as it seems, it’ll take some work to get it out. You’ll have to grip it pretty hard and wiggle back and forth.

1 Like

do you know the string techneque for getting out stuck bearings? you wrap the string on the axle and then screw the two halves together tight. then unscrew them and pull the string. it should come out

the string will break though.

I never got the string method to work. But anyways, I’ll bring some pliers to school tomorrow and try.