ANYONE PLEASE HELP D: BEARING PROBLEM

so i put in a yyf size c bearing inside one of my yyf yoyos. it went in and it played but then it got stuck
i mean REALLY STUCK
to the point where pliers did not take it out and to the point where i had to use so much force with two people that the bearing cracked and the balls and pieces fell out

now the problem is that the middle metal part that doesnt spin the the bearing (o( )o)
^ that part
PLEASE
anyone help :’(
i dont care about the bearing since its already dead but i want to save the yoyo :’(
helppp T^T

ok, well get a drill bit or something metal that will fit in the inner race of the bearing. Then put that in there and try to wiggle it out and pull it. Its saved me a 10ball!

Drill bit ============ O
^
Inner race. stick it in and wiggle it around. Not what she said.

just curious, what types of pliers were you using?

i was using large pliers called workforce
and i still dont get how to take it out

i wish i could show a pic but i dont have any camer right now. ok so

the bearring is broken. the outer part, balls, c clip, everything else is in pieces and taken out
whats left as of now is the middle part of the bearring. that small round part is still in.

so i get a drill bit andim not sure what the inner race is…?
__
_____ [ ]______
/
/
[ ]

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://tcboe21.wikispaces.com/file/view/pliers.jpg/35152525/pliers.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D103096&usg=__lNN8aIeqSiQmhyi1MWNDkyRgDlM=&h=403&w=510&sz=19&hl=en&start=32&zoom=1&tbnid=STAaXRt2_EO1WM:&tbnh=146&tbnw=198&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwork%2Bforce%2Bpliers%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4RNSN_enUS395US395%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D469%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C533&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1066&vpy=197&dur=1139&hovh=200&hovw=253&tx=74&ty=191&ei=AsKOTJemAY_EsAOVs_zmCw&oei=-MGOTLG9GJHAsAOpzZmZCw&esq=2&page=3&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:32&biw=1345&bih=469

this is the type of pliers btw

Bad pliers! You have to have one with a whole in it large enough to fit around the bearing, clinch and wiggle

what kind of pliers do i need D:

Did you try my method?

im not sure what ur method is.???

so i know what a drill bit is but where is the inner race??

It is the innermost ring on the bearing.

ok, well get a drill bit or something metal that will fit in the inner race of the bearing. Then put that in there and try to wiggle it out and pull it. Its saved me a 10ball!

Drill bit ============ O
^
Inner race. stick it in and wiggle it around. Not what she said.

Needlenose, and throw it in the freezer, The metals will shrink differently, this should loosen things up.

ill try the freezer idea
and i dotn get where the inner race is?

This is what Born2Yoyo is saying:

1 Like

Forgot to mention, do it for an hour, if that doesn’t get it then overnight.

ohh ok. ill try that. and if not then ill go for the freezer idea. thanks ppls T^T hope it works

Use the thank you button Bro! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ok its way to stuck. it wont come out with the drill bit idea. so on to freezer?

Sounds like a plan. Needle nose pliers next time man.

IT WORKED
THANK YOU EVERYONEE T^T

you ahve no clue how happy i am that i was able to save my yogaflame superstar T.T

i got it out of the freezer
and tried the pliers and it wouldnt come out and i was devastated but i looked back at the gap and it got bigger, so i used the drill bit and stuck it in, pull one side, and then another
and pop!
THANK YOU SO MUCH T.T