HELP-Yoyo Lube

Hi, ok, so i just ordered my lube for DM and was wondering if Household Oil would work as a lube, or if not that any other ideas?! Please respond soon!!!

It depends what kind of Household Oil you mean. I’ve heard that you can use Trumpet Valve oil, 3 in 1 oil, and sewing machine oil as an alternative, though.

;D ;D ;D ;D :smiley: :smiley: :o Thank you A LOT!!! ;D

I use clipper oil. Works perfectly fine

here is a list of oils that will work fine for your yoyo. canola oil, baby oil, Pam cooking spray, 3-in-1 machine oil, clipper oil, and of course yo yo company related lubes like yoyojam, Duncan ,yomega and so on. later and keep it spinning.

What is the thinnest.

Probably thin lube from yoyojam, or anything that has the same density as water.

Just for future reference, please don’t bring up old threads. This is 2 years old!

Ive used some House oil an it works fine but lube is a bit better :wink:

Guys, I really think we should stop posting, this thread is 2 years old. He already has an answer.

well i used trumpet valve oil and i think it worked well. i thought 3 in 1 was a thick lube though.

even if he has his answer, someone else can use this for reference

Yes, but this thread is 2 Years Old!

So what if it’s 2,3,5, or 10 years old? I don’t see why you have an aversion to this thread being open?

There’s always room to expand an answer,… :slight_smile:

No, there really really isn’t.

Bringing up an old thread isn’t just annoying, it’s spamming, so it’s against the rules. Don’t do it.

3 Likes

At least samad is on my sad (thanks dude!) lol

Samad, don’t you have the power to lock this thread? If so, please do it. Or we will just wait until a mod sees this.

sigh ok guys dont listen to them, their just tired of doing what their suppose to “HELP PEOPLE”. if you guys see an old thread that has to do with a problem that you have but dosnt fully answer it, then plz bring it up, ill be happy to help.

as far as this (oils) go i would say yea all those alternative oils work but if you have the $3 or what ever for lube then get it, its made for yoyos so theres no worry if it will mess up your yoyo or not.

Except for the fact that it was already answered entirely, and now Evan is an expert yoyoer and very knowledgeable.

It’s still spamming, it’s still against the rules, and it’s still generally silly. (would use worse word but then I’ll get JM on my case.)

And no, I don’t have powers to lock thread - Only mods and admins can do that. Hopefully Brian will be able to (hint hint.) :wink:

what she said. :slight_smile:

i agree^