Help with yoyo's that are under 15 dollars

I have a question. Do you guys know where to get a cheap yoyo from duncan or magic yoyo that is unresponsive/swap bearing that is not the k2, duncan freehand.

1 Like
4 Likes

Looks cool, might buy!

I haven’t played this one but it meets your criteria.

1 Like

I love the Big Fun. Its name is very appropriate.

I have that one. I want another yoyo like it. I’m considering the big fun already.

FWIW my fave plastic unresponsive is the Shooting Star but it’s double your budget.

3 Likes

Sounds cool. Maybe i will wait 11 months until my birthday and ask for one.

It’s just barely over your budget but the Yoyofriends AoE is an awesome yoyo around that price!

6 Likes

The Spinell is one of my favorites

2 Likes

I would go with the Arrow Elite, I know it is over the 15 dollar budget. It has the 2 bearings for unresponsive/responsive play. Plus you got the finger spin cup to learn the DNA and post videos and trigger all the DNA haters.

3 Likes

I can dna already so i will consider!

I think i might pass on this one but it looks good imo

@Sgt1yoyo1 I saw this one on amazon so i might buy man idk

A tad over but I’ll always Stan a first base Recess First Base – YoYoExpert

Skyva or speedaholic are in your budget though SKYVA yoyo by magicyoyo – YoYoExpert

3 Likes

I’d go with the AoE also if your trying to keep it under $20. Skyva on sale for $13 is a great deal too.

Also why is there a movie poster for “Dr. Strangelove” on the YYE Skyva store page? :sweat_smile:

It was a giveaway from last year. I believe for the Kubrick. You found one. Sadly the giveaway was cheated with technology and parsing the sites code instead of playing the scavenger hunt.

3 Likes

The giveaway was “accomplished” with technology, which was the way to go :joy:

1 Like

Lmaoooo it was a giveaway where people had to find different movies posters, it was not very long ago.
I think they solved it in a second cracking the site code or some stuff like that, it was some programmer stuff and they seriously solved it in a second, YYE had to do a different giveaway as well if I remember well lmao

Back in topic: AOE is seriously an amazing yoyo for the price

2 Likes

You were correct :wink:

2 Likes