Help with Die-Nasty spacers!

Okay, I got my Die-Nasty 2 days ago and was very pleased with it, besides the fact that it is very loud, anyways I used it quite a bit. Then all of the sudden it became very responsive, I checked everything I could and I narrowed it down to one thing, the spacers. I opened up the yoyo and took the first spacer out, then when I tried pull the bearing out it was stuck, so after a while it finally came out, but one problem, the other spacer was stuck to it and I can’t get it out of the bearing…

Any tips?

P.S I’m think this problem originated when my friend over tightened the yoyo.

Much thanks

Don’t blame your friend.  The bearings spacer has a very tight tollerance. 

[EDIT: ninjaed^^^]

YYF spacers are known to be stuck on the bearing pretty good. You get them off by prying something between the spacer and the bearing. Some people use a tack for this.

Thank you very much! But one problem! I’m only 14 and I DON’T HAVE ADULT SUPERVISION!!! lol!

Then implore one of your caretakers to do it. :wink:

Okay I took the spacers off and checked for obstructions and put them back and my Die-Nasty is still very loud and very responsive… any sugestions?

Try cleaning and lubing the bearing.

Alright, I’ll give it a shot, I just didn’t think I’d need to after 2 days of play, I never cleaned my DM bearing until last week and I had had it about 2 years

I’ve had the same problem with over responsive bearings, just clean it, mine had something stuck in it apparently, no problems anymore. The spacers on my glow-nasty were BEYOND stuck, I tried literally a couple hours with push pins, etc. I eventually put the bearing on a larger axle with the spacer above it, and pried it off with a knife. The axle was larger than the hole in the space, yet smaller than the hole in the bearing. I’m glad you didn’t have this bad of a problem…