Help with choosing hybrid yoyo

I love this viewpoint, at the same time I feel like you should avoid playing poker hahahaha.

I must say I’m sitting on the ROOC and monarch pretty equally. If I don’t get any response soon though I’ll just wing it and make a decision

1 Like

Found what I needed.

Going with the ROOC!!! Thanks to everyone who contributed. Will let you know how it goes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You made a good choice! Both are very very solid yoyos. ROOC is the better performer of the two but Monarch is a blast to play with.

2 Likes

Thanks @Benthrowsyoyo, glad to have some more input into my decision.
I just got a notification as I was writing this message that it’s been shipped! Very excited.

I’ll make sure to record a video of me walking the dog with it so everyone can witness it’s true power :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m surprised to hear your take on the Hybrid Fulvia. I find it quite comfortable in the hand for a non-organic. Mine’s a B-grade, so the vibe is definitely there. Besides that, it’s become one of my top 3 favorites. To be fair, the only other hybrid I’ve played is a Monarch, which I also love for different reasons.

I find your videos very helpful, and I respect your opinions even if we differ a bit on this one.

1 Like

No worries. Like i said it’s not bad. It’s good in fact. I just like the Speedaholic fx better. If i didn’t have that I might have bought one.

1 Like