help!!!!!!!!!!!!! trapeze

hi everyone i need help when i do the trapeze just when i put my thumb the yoyo dont land on the string it goes another direction sooo someone helpp!!!

thnx by zino

Keep practicing. You’ll get it! :wink:

Also, try a search. There’s lots of good information in some of those other topics.

practice makes perfect, just keep working at it. ;D

Here are three tips an throwing a trapeze.
First, make sure your breakaway is straight. You can do this by standing close to a wall, and throw a breakaway, then move a little closer to the wall and throw another breakaway, and do it until you have a straight breakaway.(I read this somewhere here on the forums, but not exactly sure where.)
Second, when you throw a trapeze, and when the yo-yo string hits your finger, and as it is coming down, slightly pull the yo-yo string with your throw hand. (This helps me land the string.)
Third, if it would not sleep long in a trapeze, then make sure it is straight(If it is not straight, then you might want to go back to the first step.), and throw harder, and snap your arm.
I hope this helps.

also, you have to make sure that there isn’t a lot of string on the side of your finger with the yo-yo.

YES!!! More Saudi power!!!

I am sorry, I just saw that you are new here on the forums, so I would like to welcome you to the forums here on Yoyoexpert. I hope you like it here.
Merry Christmas!

A straight throw is important!
Also don’t move your non-throw hand leave it in the same place every throw. Don’t try to move it to compensate for a crooked throw. Have someone make a video of you so you can see for yourself what’s not working and correct it. Adjust your throwing technique to correct mistakes don’t just keep throwing the same incorrect thing over and over again. Don’t over practice take breaks and try other tricks and come back to this if your not getting it. Good luck, keep it fun it’s only play. :wink:

welcome!
you could practice breakaway and trapeze or the landing of the yoyo on the string seperately,
you could practice throwing a breakways until you get it right or straight enough then you could practice the kanding of the yoyo on the string.you could place your non throwhand finger to a point that it’s close to the yoyo.hope that helped if you see any wrong infos i tated please correct me.