trapeze is tilting

Im a beginner and when ever i try a trapeze, my yo yo tilts. is there a way i can fix that or is there somthing i doing wrong? pls help

Besides just throwing straighter, here is a video that could help:

One problem beginners have is that the do not through the yoyo strait. One way you Can get a straighter through is by putting your toes up against the wall and throwing in between you leg and the wall without hitting either of these so that the yoyo is spinning strait up and down. Hope this helps hope it works out for you.

yah, gotta throw a strait throw, it might take a while to get it

its not only how straight you throw but how hard you throw too, it will just come over time, just be proud that you can land the the yoyo on the string

Practice your breakaway so that it comes all the way up to your shoulder. Your breakaway might have a chance to straight out higher up it comes. I did say might. Swing your arm out fallowing the yoyo as it flies off and sweeps across the floor. Fallow the yo yo with your throw hand all the way up until the yoyo goes around the non throw finger. After each attempt return you hands to the same place to begin the next try. Try not to twist your wrist. Practice keeping you wrist straight with out throwing.

While the throw is undeniably the most important factor, it also should not be neglected that how tight you hold the string also plays an important role. If you hold the string too tight when you land it, not only will it tend to bounce off, but the yo-yo will quickly tilt and spin out. So on top of practicing the straight throw, make sure that string has just a little bit of give to it when the yo-yo lands.

Ratface as always has the right idea.
All you have to do is practice straightness and Strength of your throw, and practice what ratface said: some slack before landing.
You can also try using the search button where you’ll find tons of posts just like yours.

i think the slack is your problem. you cant have the string completely taught when you land it. if you do, the yoyo will tilt and fall off the string. when you land it, just bring your hands a little closer so the string has some slack in it. it is kinda like a hammock. if you lay in one, it isn’t taught. it is curved and has slack so you dont fall out