HELP!!!!! PLEASE

What size bearing is it?

Its a legacy large yoyojam bearing. I am done yoyoing for now. I can’t afford to get a new one and all my strings have knots in them. Oh well.

Ahhhh!!! No. One can never stop yoyoing… It just get to them and they start twitching!

I know I can’t stop. Its like addiction. I just don’t have the cash right now.

I would lend you a yoyo. But I dont know you. :stuck_out_tongue:

JearBear, I have an extra C-Size bearing, PM me your address

Also, you can make your own strings.

Here

Im sure there are more but this one is pretty good. However, there are no verbal explanations.

This one is a little blurry but it has a really indepth explaination for polyester strings. However, you need a drill and a vice.

Cheers!

Mark

dryoyo, i just wanted to say that i admire your thoughtfullness. that is a great thing offering him a bearing. you don’t see stuff like that much this day in age. just wanted to give you props on how nice that was.

I totally agree. Generosity is probably one of the most important traits someone can have. That is really nice of you in this recession and everything. You win my person of the day award! ;D

No big deal, It’s just a bearing and I have quite a few extra’s. I am not sending him a kk or anything.

Now watch my pm box get flooded with handout requests…lol

I want to say how awsome dryoyo is. He really help me out thanks.

Dr. Yoyo, that is very generous of you, it is great to see a fellow yoyoer help out other fellow yoyoers. Also, it is great to see a yoyoer will not be denied yoyoing because if a broken bearing.

Really not a big deal. Thanks

Hahaha. Im just saying. Too bad I don’t have extra bearings laying around.

Hey, wait on me!!! i’ll take an 888 if you have one of those laying around. lol!

Funny funny. Yeah… I dont think so.

What’s so good about concave?

konkave bearings are grooved so the string stays away from the edge of the yo-yo. It means you get less slowing and twisting due to friction when you throw. I’d totally recommend them, but one of my fav bearings isn’t konkave (go figure).

dryoyo - That was the first vid I’ve seen where I can finally see how to take off the C-ring! Thanks a bundle!