new bearing

my bearing has been cleaned too many times and i want a new bearing. My yoyo is the ilyy FURY and has a 6 x 13 x 5 mm size bearing. i looked on this site and googled it but cant find one. If i need a different brand to get this size or another size fits please notify me.

Y clean it so much and it’s fine no need for a new one

In broken words, what jake said. Why have you cleaned it a lot of times? Why do you think cleaning it is causing a problem? What problem are you having? Most likely, you haven’t cleaned it too many times and don’t need a new one.

From yoyoexpert you can get a KonKave bearing, although I share the idea that you probably don’t need a new bearing.

Or any of the bearings really. The Koncave won’t help you other than with centering the string, which is a thing that can be done with a good throw anyways. Any flat bearing will work just as well.

it’s not like i clean it every day or anything, but even if i dont need a new bearing i would like one anyway. Do you know any other sizes that would also fit? I dont care whether it is a konkave or not.

bump

That is the only size that will fit. Just get you a new flat one like the stock one and you’ll be just fine. Make sure you are lubing it though after cleaning.