HELP ME!

If I am not wrong, you just got your Mighty Flea. And from what I read from your review, you are having a lot of fun with it. Then I guess you have no reason to stop. Yoyoing is as fun as one chooses make it. And yoyoing is hard to find boring and i think everyone should lose oneself in it
WARNING REAL BAD SAYING

The world of yoyoing has a lot of places to see, discover and play. If you find life here boring and bad, you have not discovered every corner.

The Mighty Flea is one of these corners, an it seems to me that you are having a lot more fun now. So in a way, my weird saying makes sense.

Just to mention. You are not allowed to leave and/or quit. You will be missed but don’t look at that as something good, then we will not miss you. I think I’ve gotten to know you a bit Connor, thanks to my many hours in chat (which I believe is too empty all the time). And don’t leave! Then I will hate you, hack you and send lots of spam. ;D

HaHa, Thanks you guys! Theres no way im leaving! and Pheenix you were right. My Flea was another new “corner”. I love it and it has brought me right back into yoyoing!

Thanks everyone! Especially you Pheenix! :slight_smile:

This is what I recommend. I would watch some yoyo videos. Just to admire people and get a feeling of wanting to play. Then I would come up with new tricks! If that doesn’t work, take a day/week off yoyoing and then start yoyoing all of a sudden. You may get hooked again. Also, I would go to tournaments or yoyo with friends. It may motivate you to yoyo more.

I don’t want you to leave man! I remember you the first day I was here and I thought. “Man I like this person. Hes funny and helpful!”

I hope you get that yoyo spirit again!