HELP ME TO PICK A YOYO ;)

Amen! Preach it to the people!

Yes it’s true. Everyone is always like, blah! Should I get a Revolution, DM, or ProtoStar! I’m like the ProtoStar! And they always get the Revolution, and their not happy with it, or have a ton of problems with it. I’m just saying. I’m just a YYJ hater, and I’ve always had problems with their yoyos, and they weren’t so good in the first place. IMO

1 Like

LOL ;D But its true, but its not adjustable. Dark Magic probably all the way!!

first of all thanks to everyone

then
so it’s settled
protostars and darkmagic

NO. Do not get a Dark Magic. You won’t even use it at all. I’m serious man, IMO it sucks. I think you should only get a ProtoStar.

You couldn’t have said that better. IMO, most YYJ yoyos just stink. IMO that is.

1 Like

Totally agree with you. I got a Dark Magic, I never used it even though before that I had a FAST 201. I still recognized how much I hated it even though it was my first yoyo after my FAST 201. So beat it all up and got a ton of other yoyos.

The DM was my first real yoyo, and I got another one and another one and so on, and realized how much the DM sucked. Imma play mine right now, just to remember how bad it is. lol
There is only one YYJ I actually like, and that’s the Eneme, it’s a decent yoyo.

I have even had problem with the ENEME. When I used it, it kept unscrewing, or the combos weren’t long, or it snagged all of a sudden, and if you hit it, the yoyo is like broken. :stuck_out_tongue: I just have to many problems and too many reasons to hate YYJ. :stuck_out_tongue:

ok no darkmagic

Correct.; Bye, bye DM!!! Time for the ProtoStar because it owns the DM. IMO But me and SR really think that you’ll be better off with the ProtoStar. :wink:

Good boy. lol

Finally!!! He has decided!!! (In a German accent) LOL

thanks all
but i will not buy dark magic >> changing the plan

i already ordered protostar and yyj revolution yesterday

so that’s my final choice

thanks for all yr idea helps alot

I don’t see why you needed to buy a Revolution. That was pretty pointless IMO. But, whatever, it’s your money.