Help me pick an organic please!

I gotta say, if you want fun, I gotta preach the Freehand One AL! I understand there’s so many organics out there, so many I would love to try as well, but this throw (more like the series in general) has pretty much quelled my FOMO for other throws.

6 Likes

This looks amazing

1 Like

My recommendations

The Elysium by Few and far between

The Vow by Few and far between

The Duality by Damian Puckett

The Contact by Mk1

The Mcmo by Markmont/ One Drop

The Don by Zero Gravity

6 Likes

Yea this looks really good

1 Like

Thanks! They’re getting released on December 2nd! Put a lot of time into these ones as it’s our first Bimetal release.

3 Likes

That’s where I got mine. It’s a steal. Get a pouch while you’re at it. Excellent way to carry and protect your yoyo.

The pouches are really handy. Been carrying my Wedge in it all weekend. Learned my lesson taking metals outside as you know… :slight_smile:

Lol I know. Neither am I. That Daredevil has a couple of extra marks by now. My saboteur live been able to keep clean the past few days though.

1 Like

Boy that’s funny. You and I are very different!

I have a friend who has every ART yo-yo. I went to his house to try them out. I was super stoked to try the Grail in particular.

As you know, I liked it, but I wasn’t blown away by it. I didn’t really get the hype.

But just as an afterthought, I threw around the Doorknob. And I absolutely loved it. Probably my favorite ART throw. Made me feel like Tyler.

To each their own though! If I had a grail, I’d trade it for a DK any day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Batsquatch all day. As said before, Batsquatch ‘It’s like the MMC went on a diet, but also took steroids and did some liftin bro’. :joy:
The Don.
GY Essence, go for the blast.
ILLY Mary, again candy blast!

The Parthenon looks nice! Next time I’m in Nashville I could throw it at the Parthenon! :sunglasses: