Help me list the generally agreed upon coolest older inflated yoyos

You got some great stuff, that are definitely very cool.

If I ever saw a 5 star in that specific colorway go up for sale, I would be all over it. I also enjoy the m1, more than most, and it is what it is. We like what we like.

I am definitely interested in seeing what people think the consensus cool throws inflating in value are too.

1 Like

Any YYF Project Red Alert yoyo.

1 Like

Summit

Intro one day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Excuse me for possibly having a ‘senior moment’, lol

Pretty much stands out on you list, by adding two $ signs to the entry>

I have never really noticed people falling over their money to ‘bounce a short stack’ for a Business.

What is the highest price you have seen one sell for?

Just curious.

I have a few in the garage somewhere… They’re fun little yo-yos.

Just seemed on your list of Anti yo-yos, the Business would be the least likely to have a few $ signs next to it.:thinking:

The dollar signs I believe are either how they were branded or how many people had it typed when referring to it. I think they look cute in there.

As you stated it is not as desirable as the other Antiyo throws which means it’s still very desirable due to the cult status.

I’m terrible at evaluations so I am going to say they were selling around $130ish a couple years ago and now are fetching $200 or more? Honestly, get a second opinion because I just got up to pee and it is 4 am and it is hard to trust a man that sits while he does his number 1 busine$$.

3 Likes

How about the YoyoJam Axiom and Meteor :sunglasses:

1 Like
3 Likes

This little thing, SPYY Radian Super Light

4 Likes

Thanks, I learned something there…

I never really noticed how they subbed the double$sign on that little turd of a yo-yo

To, me, it always looked like a $ Tree yoyo.

I mean, a 2$ Tree yoyo.

I like Anti yoze…… I have enough of them.

But I think the Buzine$$ is the ‘odd’ yo-yo in the entire line up.

Sonny and Kiya nonetheless are Amazing guys and both were outside the box when many people were still looking for the box.

2 Likes

Seventh Heaven (I know one got sold recently for 1250).

An interesting thing is that there are different market for Yoyos depending on where you are. Some Yoyos sell for more in Asia and other nations, while some have globally inflated price.

4 Likes

HSPIN G&E4, Pyro Light
Difeyo GTO. Tank

1 Like