Need help please!

I need some recommendations please :slight_smile: I have always loved clyw but I want to start a collection and due to demand and price I just can’t do it. What are some companies with similar color ways/play but aren’t as expensive/demanded because I want to collect yoyos from one company. Thanks! ;D

Despite the fact that I have just traded a couple of my ILYY throws away, I would recommend them as an excellent company to collect. I know that MikeEff has a superb collection which you can view in the Exhibition section. I recommend them because they play very well, but also look fantastic in predominantly solid colors. They also provide a range of shapes and sizes to provide variation in play, including the upcoming Nile which is a purely competition high-rpm styled throw. They don’t have the hype CLYW do, and so their BST cash cost is typically low for the high performance they offer. However, I wouldn’t limit yourself to one company, go out and try a bunch. It’s going to end up more fun that way!