Clyw yoyo

Which yoyo should i get (keep price in mind too lol):joy::joy::joy:

CLYW has a large lineup so really it’s hard to narrow it down without a few more details.

What sort of feel/weight/shape are you looking for? Any you have in mind so far that you’ve narrowed it down to?

If you want to try the CLYW brand out and understand what they are about get a B grade or one of their plastics. Yoyoexpert still has some yetis, and the Big dipper is releasing soon. Im sure you could find a cheap B grade on the BST. If you dont care about spending full price, then go with the chief. CLYW always points to the chief as their flagship and go to throw. But really when all is said and done, all CLYW throws are top notch. Get anything you think looks nice :smiley:

I haven’t seen any Yetis for sale here recently. Do you mean in the BST?

To the OP, I agree that the Chief is an excellent first CLYW throw (if it’s your first). I own an Avalanche, Chief, Puffin 1, and a Peak. I’d say the Avalanche is my favorite. I just like the way it plays and it was the first CLYW I got. You really can’t go wrong with any of their throws in my opinion, whether you want to play or collect them. Narrow it down by what size and weight you want and go from there. I believe the Yeti is their least expensive model, but they’re somewhat hard to come by.

As in YYE still has some for retail in their shop.

Check again, they’re out of stock.

Ah I didn’t realize they had a physical retail shop you could walk into (if that’s what you mean). Thanks for pointing that out. I was referring to their web store.

Lol, they had some in their website store which is still a retail store. You can see on the CLYW ask fm. They had some in stock several days ago but of course with someone pointing that out, it sold out quite quickly.