Best CLYW yoyo

Just wondering, for perhaps future reference. Let me know below! ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

I know for sure that the Big Dipper is an amazing plastic return top by CLYW. My favorite plastic ever. I should be getting my Borealis soon, apparently everyone loves it! And a lot of players will say that you can never go wrong with CLYW and I think so too!!

How can yoyo collectors like you afford yoyos like the Borealis? that’s $150!

Best is a strong word. It’s all about perspective. I do love my Big Dipper though

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

I work hard for it and save up :grin::+1:t3:

No loss, no gain :smiling_face:

You sound like Ghandi or something

Deep man…

HAHAHAHA! :joy:

Are you planning to get a CLYW return top?

Not now, probably later in my yoyoing “career”

I’m just a curious child

Curious George to be exact

Some people actually collect $300-$900 yoyos.

I really don’t like the word “best” or “better” when it comes to yoyos, because those words can really only be used subjectively and will thus vary from person to person. What sets CLYW apart isn’t even that they make objectively “better” yoyos, it’s because they make unique yoyos that appeal to many people’s subjective tastes. As you get better you’ll (hopefully) realize that there is no “best” yoyo, only what fits your personal preferences for shape, size, weight, and feel on the string. What many people (subjectively) view as amazing others may view as meh. For example: I really do not like the Big Dipper, I think it’s uncomfortable in the hand and uneventful on the string, but everyone else seems to be raving about it. Please don’t just set your eyes on CLYW because the price tag and hype leads you to believe that they have the “best” yoyos, you would be doing yourself a huge disservice.

1 Like

Well said! :+1:t3: