CLYW

Hellooowww!

I’m in love with my Big Dipper, it’s my first CLYW yoyo. I now plan on getting the Borealis and the Orca but I can’t decide which one to get first :stuck_out_tongue:

Will the Borealis feel like the Big Dipper?

I do love the shape of the Big Dipper and how it plays.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Not the most experience player, so take this with a grain of salt. I have thrown all three though. The Borealis in the hand, in terms of shape, feels similarly to the BD, but I would NOT say that they feel similarly on the string. I am a fan of the BD, but nothing compared to their metals. Between the Borealis and the Orca you really can’t go wrong. Just comes down to preference or play style. You won’t be disappointed with either.

Big Dipper is plastic version of Borialis as far as shape and size goes. Expect the feel in your hand to be pretty much the same footprint, just different weights.

Orca is fat, chill, stable, and a bit heavier feeling on the string. Totally solid.

As far as I am concerned, CLYW is like…, close your eyes, point at one blindly, and youll likely have picked an absolute winner. And if its not, you can sell it for pretty much what you paid for it and there is usually always a market for them. So risks are minimal to say the least.

Thanks for the input!! I think I’ll get the Borealis first… :stuck_out_tongue:

I just got one and it’s one of my favorite throws. Won’t be disappointed

I think you should pick something else before the Borealis. Why get a yoyo with the same shape with the one you already have? Sure they’ll feel different but I think you should diversify your collection more, try different shapes, maybe even try other brands.

Plenty of time in the world for that. None of us stopped at 2 yoyos. :wink: Borealis sounds like a great next choice!

That’s a good point lol. If he especially liked the shape of the Big D then it wouldn’t be a bad choice at all. I still personally hold that he should branch out first. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Nice!! What colorway did you get it in?

True!! I do have plenty of YYF and OD yoyos already, and I really like the BD, which makes me want to get the Borealis first and eventually get the rest of the CLYW yoyos.

:grin::+1:t3:

:grin::+1:t3: