which yoyo is better a peak of some kind a m1 a project or a 888 please put them in order from least to greatest
They are all very different yoyos. 888 is round, m1 has flat rims and a project also has flat rims i believe. Which one do you like more, round or flat rimmed?
You might not want this kind of answer, but it is inevitable. What is best for you will depend on what you like as a yo-yoer.
Answer these questions so that we can help you make the best decision:
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
1.i like medium 2.doesnt matter 3.doesnt matter 4.maintain 5.medium weight 6.not really but i want a brighter cooler look 7.i like slacks and complicated long sleep time seems cool 8. 0 dollars to 160 dollars 9.almost master i know to but still skipped a bit
Out of the yo-yos you listed, only the Peak fits your preferences. The other yo-yos are all undersized.
For those, I’d say Peak, M1, Project, eight/8/eight.
I think the Peak and Project both fit your preferences. The Peak is slightly larger than what you want, and the project is slightly smaller.
You can see the Peak used here…
And the Project here…
They are both good yoyos, but neither of them exactly fit your size preferences.
agreed.both the peak and project suits you.The 888 is undersized and is kinda light…
i dont unerstand the fools gold thing is it like a rip off if u get fools gold or does it make a big difference from the normal peak because it sais it has flause and tell me the difference in play from the two peaks
I believe that fools gold has vibe and/or ano flaws