Help Me Choose My Next Yoyo!

I do not care what company, shape, colorway, specs, price, (okay I do care about that let’s keep it 100 or less, preferably less), or anything. A 100% community-led decision. You don’t have to say why you would choose what or anything but it does kinda help lol

3 Likes

C3 Hydrogen Crash! It’s over 100 but not by a lot. Absurdly good yo overall, outperforms yoyos that are over 150 dollars. Especially if you like light yos

2 Likes

I am willing to spend more than 100 but it would have to be something that blew my mind. That’s how I always base my price range lol

1 Like

Trust me Hydrogen Crash will blow your mind especially once you go horizontally with it

1 Like

I just got the Mowl Surveillance and it’s pretty amazing. Top 5 for sure.

Little on the expensive side- but worth it IMO

4 Likes

I’ve been eyeing Mowl for awhile now, but that one in particular is definitely out of my price range at the moment lol, love the red and black though

3 Likes

If you can get a heterogenity I’ve heard good things about those. Granted I personally don’t have one but everyone else seems to like them and they are within your price range.

Another option from Mowl that you wouldn’t have to go to BST for would be the Infiltrate. 69.99 on YYE shop

2 Likes

Honestly I have heard nothing but positive things about all of them. I prefer bi metal - but I think you’d be in good hands with whatever you like, they are a great brand

2 Likes

@ChowChowNow sell this man your mowl surveillance

4 Likes

If you don’t already have something like the yoyofriends Nucleon, its a great deal for something like the Nucleon.

1 Like

How does it compare to the rest of their lineup?

Nucleon

I know I said colorway doesn’t matter but this is very tempting

1 Like

It’s the only outer-ring bi-metal of theirs that I have, so its hard for me to say.

There is a great overview of their lineup here: Yoyofriends bimetal lineup guide - YouTube

And a detailed review of the Nucleon here: I made a review of the yoyofriends nucleon

That is the one I finally decided on.

3 Likes

It’s super unique and I love coppers/acid wash. We might have a winner here actually unless something else comes along. The more I look at it the more I absolutely love that color(s)

1 Like

Mine isn’t quite as copper-y as the product photo, but the lighting in my office is also very subdued. It is definitely more earth toned than most yo-yo’s these days and the acid wash is really interesting.

2 Likes

I’d definitely be okay with it being a little more earthy looking like that too! In a collection full of blues, reds and silvers I’m in desperate need of a more unique colorway lol

3 Likes

@LeftyThrower24 The nucleon is really good!
If you get the chance get the peregrine because it is even better.

1 Like

MK1-SW RBC one of the best responsive throws around

3 Likes

If you want the best performing and most innovative yoyo that is currently available in the YYExpert shop, you should buy a HENDIATRIS!!!

5 Likes