HELP FIND NEW YOYO PLEASE

I decided on the space cowboy and was really excited for it until i realized it was out of stock everywhere. What yoyo do you recommend between 80 - 120 dollars? I want something very stable with a very long spin time, not to heavy, and decent for grinds.

Under your price range… 2016 superstar :wink:

Or check the BST for a space cowboy. I’ve seen quite a few on there.

1 Like

Definitely grab a superstar 16. Fits all of your needs, I have quite a few throws that cost double and the superstar is really just as good.

1 Like

Yes, Superstar 2016 Bimetal is the best yoyo I’ve thrown in a long time. If you still want a Space Cowboy, look at the BST and see if you can find one in a good condition for a good price.

Guys im sorry. I’m new to yoyoexpert and i thought i would get a notification when a reply came. So when nothing came I assumed nobody answered and i decided myself on the yyf nightmare. Then i was going to the chat when i realized something that said see ur replies to ur posts. I clicked on it and here i am now. I appreciate all the replies and i am glad everyone here is so nice. Thanks guys!

Also what do u guys think about the nightmare in comparison to the superstar?

No worries, just learning by mistakes :slight_smile: Different beasts but both are good :wink:

Hey thanks man :smiley: