Having communication issues with BenM36

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. It’s gonna be almost 3 weeks and I have not received a message from him. He’s been on constantly for the past few days and isn’t even replying to the multiple messages sent everyday to him. Everyone says that he will ship eventually but I don’t think it’s okay AT ALL to wait 3 weeks to ship and ignore your buyers worried messages. Can anyone please get in touch with him or else I’ll just have to take matters into my own hands and file a Paypal claim. He has until the end of the week to ship. Yes, I’m pretty peeved and my patience is running out

I would absolutely file a paypal claim right now. No excuse for the lack of communication.

I would, but for me it’s a bit different than for Shadow. I assume Shadow paid quite a bit since he bought “a whole bunch of yoyos.” I just bought a $20 stripped Amplifier which I would still like to get, and I’m in no hurry to get. It’s still a pain to wait for him to respond though…

All right guys, Ben sent me a PM today. It’s all good now, but in the future be wary of his communication.

Same here. He said he will ship “Monday”(Tuesday since Monday is a holiday, he probably forgot). Let’s see how this goes

Got my stuff. Everything is great now.

This is happening more and more often. People need to communicate and do what they say, when they say. Please take care of business expediently.

I’m always glad when things work out. Trading should never be such an ordeal.

I’ve yet to receive my package, didn’t come today either. I’m getting a bit worried.