Okay a little back story.
We agreed to trade my NIB Metropolis, and ILYY Fury for his CLYW Sasquatch.
Since i have 3 feedback, and he has 26, I offered and had zero problems with shipping first. I shipped on 2/6/13.
So he was not on for two days. On 2/8/13 he messaged me saying that he was preparing for Snowstorm Nemo. I can understand, since he is from RI, and they got hit with 2 Ft + of snow.
It is now 2/12/13. I messaged him a few times waiting for him to come back on. The last time he was on was 2/9/13, when he messaged me about this issue.
I tracked the package I sent and noticed it was delivered on 2/8/13. I am not nervous that he is going to scam me yet, just putting this out their as an issue if anybody has his contact number to call or more information on him personally because I noticed that he is in the RI club.
I will update when something else happens. I am very patient about emergencies, and understand completely, just curious on what is happening since the storm has been over for 3 days and he has not been on since. Thanks for all the help!