Have you found your "perfect" yoyo???

Me too. Model 10 is a beast.

Hopefully the Arctic Circle 2

Gonna have to throw out the G2 Quake. Perfect in every way, as was stated earlier. :slight_smile:

I just designed a yoyo that fits all my needs, so yeah I think I found it.

Puffin2

Primo and GE

<----------

7075 Chief. Best yoyo I’ve ever tried. Can’t imagine it getting better than that.

Ask me again after I get a signature yoyo :smiley:

I’m pretty sure the Wooly Marmot 2 will be “the one” it has everything I look for in a yoyo. But from throws I own I would say Bonfire or Yeti.

What exactly is the difference between the two with the CZM84VK?

Dat summit

I haven’t yet. There are 2 yoyos that comes close. Auldey Magnum us is not acrobatic enough and Auldey Ares is not soild enough but both yoyos are soooooooo good that if combine it will be my perfect yoyo.

They just tweaked the weight, shape, size, and weight distribution a bit.

I’m really liking my YYF orange citrus Genesis, it’s 69.5g and super stable. I just got my first CLYW Chief about a week ago and I haven’t put it down yet lol.

“Perfect” throw? probably never… each one plays differently.

One throw that feels really right with me is the CLYW Sasquatch…

1 Like

Easily the summit. It fits my style like nothing else. That being said, I’ve been loving my benchmark V.

I am still looking and with all the models and styles available I think I will be searching for a long while.

Closest thing for me would have to be my cafe racer. I would not say it is my favorite yoyo but I prefer pocket throws and the cafe racer is the best one I’ve used.

I really like the OD cascade. To me, it just feels good and right in the hand and plays great. But now since the look of the new wooly marmot 2 has more of a cascade shape and width, I might need to get that and see if that’ll be my new favorite!

Nope. Nothing has felt like the one for me :frowning:
Kind of like girls…

Ohh ikr, haha lol, but in all honesty… Probably the Yomega Prodigy, so far it has all I could ask. Maybe