Hatrick

I’ve been seaching the internet and I can’t find the size. Ya know diameter width.Can somone with one help me?
Cough ‘‘samad’’ cough

Nope. I don’t have the specs. I only know the weight. Sorry.

This yoyo Looks Awesome, like the one samad got, i want one now, dang these hot yoyos come out so fast, when i buy a yoyo another one comes out…hahaha…

Unfortunatly i missed NATS this year :’(

hopefully i can go next year!!! ;D

You can find specs here.
http://highspeedyoyo.com/reviews/Hattrick/specs.html

By the way, Hat Pads are incredible also. I throw them in all my CLYW’s now ^.^

It looks remarkably like a yoyo that I have that hasn’t been released yet. BBYY TT owners will agree. Response is different though. I think this is one of the best shapes in a LOOOONG time. Doesn’t seem like a wild different shape but its golden. I will get one of these since I already have the other that I mentioned!

If you’re referring to the TT, which it seems like you are, they barely feel similar at all buddy ^^ It’s funny how yoyos can do that.

I didn’t say feel at all. I said Looks. I bet they play as different as they can. Thats why I want one!

Your talking about the agape right? Hey, what are hat pads any ways, and will they fit in my WM?

No, hes talking about the BBYY TT. Hat Pads are the form of response found in Hatricks, and they will fit in your Wooly Marmot.

1 Like

i would say m1 but they are disscontinued u would like the dv888 are if your willing to make a good investment id say 888 or superstar

Hes not asking what yoyo to buy, hes just asking about the Hatrick.