Has anyone tried the One Drop Intro yet?

I just got one this week. I like it, but haven’t had much time to play with it. (It’s the last week of class, which has been extra hectic this semester.) It is very pocket friendly, which was my most important factor.

3 Likes

I love my intro. It’s a great pocket friendly yoyo. It is surprisingly long spinning and has a a great feeling on the string . I highly recommend this yoyo to anyone who is looking for a pocket size yoyo with a ton of personality to handle even your longest and most complex combos .

8 Likes

As some one that spent.my childhood in Eugene and spent a lot of time at the Saturday Market it would be my guess the colors come from there. The Saturday market is a street market every Saturday where people that make stuff come and sell their goods. The colors of this yoyo remind me of a.candle stand that was there when I was a kid.

6 Likes

I think that’s the answer I was looking for. Thanks, and welcome to the Forums!

3 Likes

I’ve got an Intro on the way. Light Blue. I cannot wait.

This will be my first organic. Can I expect it to be on par with some of the great O style throws?

6 Likes

The Intro is a very good yoyo, especially for the price. That being said, I wouldn’t be including it in my list of the best O-shaped yoyos.

4 Likes

It has more power than most O shapes, that’s for sure!

The nitro has the floater feeling typical of O shapes.

Both are excellent though.

4 Likes

I guess I was hoping for Floatier / Fun / throw all day factor. We’ll see. It will surely be different than the bi-metals I currently have.

2 Likes

I can say that I really like the INTRO… na… I love the INTRO. I haven’t put it down in 2 days. All the bi-metal is parked for now. As my first organic I think it was a great choice and as many have said, you cant beat the price.

Someone mentioned some difficulty keeping it on plane at times. I can attest to that. You need to have control and it definitely tests your throw . INTRO spins forever and just plays FUN. In the end I think I am still in search of something floatier. I’m told NITRO might fit the bill.

5 Likes

I’m also loving the Intro. It is a little more challenging at my skill level, but having it in my pocket more than makes up for that.

6 Likes

I love my intro, might be the way I play but has a satisfactory heft to it. It lands on the string with an ooofff. But it doesn’t play heavy. Keep it parallel and perpendicular or it kicks like a mule.
Sounds terrible from my description but it’s one of my favourite yo-yos. If it had side effects and behaved the same it would be top 2 yo-yo for me.

5 Likes

I just found mine yesterday and I didn’t even know it was lost. Nice throw.

5 Likes