Has anyone tried the One Drop Intro yet?

One drop makes a mean black yoyo tho if I ever get around to the intro mine will be black or gold

Having tried both the parlay and the intro weren’t super similar imo, but my 1a isn’t the best

1 Like

I had a parley, the Belmont one. That’s a really nice throw and the intro is also a really nice throw but there not the same. I like the intro because it plays big and you don’t expect that. I expected that from the parley out of the box. You can’t go wrong with either actually.

5 Likes

Word both super solid, I was just referring to posts above asking if they were similar the Belmont colour way is sooooo nice

1 Like

Nothing like a crime scene to inspire ano. But a solid player.

1 Like

Oh I always thought like Castlevania Belmonts haha is it inspired by a crime?

1 Like

Intro is outstanding! Best throw I’ve tried so far this year!

7 Likes

I got the intro and silhouette at the same time. This was unfair to the statement because I’ve really been into organic yoyos recently. I was absolutely floored by the intro, especially for the price, I’d feel the same at double the price. I’ve been shifting back to learning new tricks and more forgiving yoyos are moving back into my rotation, so its time to pick up the silhouette again.

2 Likes

This is next on my list. Once they make one in brown, and I have some money…

2 Likes

The more I play with my Intro, the more I enjoy it. It’s such a relaxing and nice throw.

2 Likes

I am still awaiting mine but it shouldn’t be much longer before it arrives. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

One drop is e releasing a7075 intro. Bastards. I’ll have to get that.

4 Likes

Here’s mine

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought.

2 Likes

Amirite! And they already have my address…I guess they don’t want me to make anymore beer. Sigh. And no 7075 project either… Crap

2 Likes

Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Half a year later, how is everyone feeling about their Intro after some time to really get used to it? Also, Intro vs. Nitro?

3 Likes

I love my Intro, I think it’s one of the best yoyos released this year.

The Nitro is like a Intro 2.0, slightly refined design. To be honest there isn’t a lot of difference I can tell apart from the hub details.

I think I’d opt for the Intro, mostly because of the price.

8 Likes

I completely agree with @Lukoyo. In play I find it difficult to see a lot of difference. I prefer my intro over my nitro, because the blast on my intro almost reminds me of the soda blast OneDrop used to do, my nitro feels like it has no or very minimal blast and is probably the most sticky feeling OneDrop in my collection. I was hoping for a more dramatic difference like between the Downbeat and the Downbeat 2020.

5 Likes

You’re right about the sticky feeling on the Nitro. I much prefer the Intro finish.

6 Likes

There’s an Intro I’ve had my eye on. Thanks @Lukoyo @d34dj3d I’m going for it.

5 Likes