Has anyone received a mystery box or bag yet?

I would think that a few different colours will be sent out. But of course I don’t know for sure.

In the box I got…

stickers
extra long string
bearing
whistling yoyo
Ann Connolly EYYC 2012 Avant Garde

I’m happy.

i got a bag

;D counter attack w/ center trac(actually very good for a plastic)

:slight_smile: super wide( very fun)

:frowning: speed dial( just plain sucks in my opinion)

bearing tool

stickers

:slight_smile: very happy since it my first bag but really wish they put in a pop star instead of a speed dial

Yea I can find use for the counter attack and SUPERWIDE but speed-dial ehhh…

I wonder if the bags have slight variation

Feel Free to send that speed dial my way :wink:

Cheers,

I think I got an F grade speed dial. The paint has run off, there’s a little gash in the cup, and there were Cobb webs in the cup also. I’m liking the counter attack and giving the super wide a try. Bearing tool will be useful and stickers I don’t really know a about.

Here’s mine.

^ can’t see that on my phone mind just typing it please ;D

Avant Garde
Stainless Steel Whistler
pack of trading cards
Spec Bearing
Bag of String
Some Stickers

^ yea im assuming everybody got that unless they got a golden box

You got the nicest avant garde ever.
That one and the IGOR GALIEV model.

Whistling
Avant Garde Silver w/ Blue splash in the gap
Super long string
cards
YYF bearing

I have to say, I was hoping for a Super G and when I seen the pics and vids of the unboxings I was a little dissapointed. Now that being said I am more then pleased to say just how very wrong I was.
The Avant Garde has got to be the most smooth throw I have ever played with. This thing is simply Amazing!!! Smooth as silk and long spin times.
I just picked up playing again after a very long break (since about 99) I have been learning 5A and was struggling a little with consistency with tricks like Bee-Sting. (Using my GrindMachine) I would land it about 3 in 10 first try. Working non stop all this past weekend long.
First throw of this beauty landed it 4 times in a row flawlessly. This thing is amazing =)

Thank you so very much YoYoFactory I was very lucky to have gotten in on this deal only a week after coming back. I am in love !

#nextlevelhereIcome

I got exactly what you got, pretty happy as well because that colorway is awesome.

anymore unbaggings aside from unboxings

Did anyone get a golden bag or box?

golden bag? thought there was jsut boxes

Got a golden box! So psyched! Here’s an unboxing video I made.

Awesome man! i’m pretty sure that’s the 1 in 10 box, though.

I don’t think that’s a golden box, but it’s a double value box. Pretty impressive and lucky.

That’s not a golden box. The golden box is worth $500. You got the one worth $250, the 1 in 10. I would change the description and title so no one is mistaken. Because that is def not the golden box.