Has anyone received a mystery box or bag yet?

It’s almost a certainty that people are going to post what’s in side the box and bag when they begin receiving them. I’d suggest if you don’t want to know, don’t click on threads like this one.

1 Like

Will there be any backlash if I send him a PM with the contents?

2 Likes

Well, you are now the Grand Poohbah… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Best title ever.

You’re better off not even visiting the YYE forums at all if it’s that dear to you! Mine’s not coming for like… another week and a bit, I’m sure. (it’d be a miracle for it to be here by Friday). I am going to enjoy the surprise through others’ videos fo’ sho’. And then there will still be a bit of suspense as I open my box to see if it’s one of the golden boxes.

I am so torn between wanting to wait to see what is in my box… and reading / watching the un-boxing vids today. No idea if mine is coming today or not.

#soexcitedjustcanthideit

Really hoping for a Super G :stuck_out_tongue:

Just got it!

Wow! It was soo worth it!

Contents?

I’m not posting the contents. Everyone should be surprised

I thought what was in them is all different…

I just got mine. I cannot believe they threw a MVP 2, Protostar, grind machine and strings… WOW!

MVP2!!!

NO EFFING WAY WHY DIDN’T I GET A FREAKING MYSTERY BOX?!!?!!???!??!!?!

Stackless Gm? they are curiously missing from the store…

lies

Pics or didn’t happen.

Mine is at the post office will post unboxing vid around 2 central :wink:

2 Central… that’s like… infinity away! I need to live vicariously through someone. Get that video up!

I think my bag should be coming today with the rest of my normal mail at around 2:30ish my time. (Not sure what time that is for everyone else). I am still not sure if I should make a video.

There’s already one video out; so I guess it depends on whether you feel you can add anything to the unboxing joy. At least your video may (or may not?) have only the bag in it. With the other video, I almost crapped myself at first and then realized it was an additional YYF item he added to the order. :wink: