Has anyone else been called a nerd?

Uncool, we need @ThrowButcher to have a talk with that guy.

6 Likes

Butcher duel! We all know who’ll make the cut.

4 Likes

Hold my beer…

15 Likes

…yes?

11 Likes

Now bear in mind that I have nothing against professional sports, but you can always point out to people that they watch grown adults play games with eachother if they look down at you for yoyoing.

8 Likes

just one thing to note don’t ever stop yoyoing because of people like this.

3 Likes

This is the type of response I expect to get every time I take my yoyo out in public. Tbh I usually just ignore these type of people and let them think whatever they want, but id probably throw them a dig or two cause im low class that way :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m homeschooled I have a flip phone I kendama and yoyo. so whenever I bring out one of these things out in public people give me weird looks but if that’s what if it takes to become a pro then I guess I’m going to have to live with it and that’s no problem just never stop throwing becuse of the haters that have no idea of what yoyoing can bring to your life!!!

8 Likes

(dramatic music plays, DUN-DUN-DUN!)

6 Likes

Oh, I honestly don’t care what people think of me when it comes comes to yo-yo.

I draw a hard line between my feelings and truth.

5 Likes

Now I really wanna see that…

:rofl:

6 Likes

Speak for yourself. I come from a generation where that was not something you called someone to be nice. I wore glasses, I’m short, was always into computers, Weird Al, and Star Wars. All these things I consider cool and people who are into the same are also cool. Lot’s of people would disagree, they can keep walking.

Keep throwing that yo young padawan, that :poop:'s cool.

9 Likes

Y-O-D-A, Yoda. Yo yo yo, yo Yoda.

5 Likes

Not. Everyone. Realizes. Delusions.

2 Likes

There’s a seriously loud nerd alert going off in this room.

Seriously though I’ve never been called a nerd since I only have insanely dope hobbies such as d&d, vhs tapes and return tops. Never touched a yoyo but I can see why you’d get called out for being a nerd for playing with one.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Also, since I am one, Imma talk trash. Consider my profession. I make a living working in a cold, bloody room spending my time cutting up dead animals. Now, I enjoy this work, mostly because I get to stay to myself and not be bothered by the unwashed masses. However, alot of meat cutters are relegated to the cold bloody room because this is the only suitable place for them, because their people skills suck. Just sayin.

11 Likes

giphy%20(1)

7 Likes

wot no betamax :smile:

2 Likes

I think you are either one or the other. I was a VHS man myself and still have a handful of my own.

2 Likes